The Coopérative funéraire de l'Outaouais offers a full range of contemporary, high-quality, competitive funeral services.
A full range of one-stop funeral services
- Transportation of the deceased
- Thanatopraxis (embalming) and preparation of the deceased
- Environmentally friendly caskets and urns, reliquaries
- Traditional or personalized funeral services
- Visitation rooms
- Ceremonial and reception halls (Hull and Gatineau sectors)Columbariums (in Hull, Gatineau, Buckingham and Thurso)
- Interment or cremation
- Writing of the death notice
- Writing of the declaration of death
- Funeral vehicles
- Reservation of all third-party services (church, cemetery, etc.)
- Flowers, catering and personalized acknowledgement cards
The Coopérative funéraire de l'Outaouais will become a benchmark in Quebec, for it will be recognized as the largest and most credible funeral enterprise in its region. This credibility will stem from the excellence of its funeral services, the complete satisfaction of its clientele and the exceptional competency of its highly qualified and motivated human resources.
- We show respect for families in mourning and for the deceased.
- Professional ethics is part and parcel of our offer of services.
- We treat our human resources with respect and fairness.
- We believe in the importance of developing the sense of belonging to the CFO in our members and our human resources.
- We believe in the involvement and contribution of our human resources in the development of the CFO.
- We believe in the importance of using resources responsibly, which is why we have developed a sustainable development policy (policy available in French only)
- Finally, it is important for us to support the values of the International Co-operative Alliance and to promote them whenever we have the opportunity.